Thursday, July 13, 2006

I Need Baseball -- and a Cigar

By Mike Marsh

Every year around this time I suffer through some pretty serious withdrawal symptoms. Truth be told, I'm in pain at this moment: cold sweats, uncontrollable tremors and acute cravings. Man alive, the cravings.

No, it's not from lack of cigars. Like any hard-core hardball fan, I've been on a three-month baseball bender since the first pitch of the season back in April -- watching or listening to my beloved Mets and any other game that happens to be on. ESPN's "Baseball Tonight" has been a sleep aid and the previous night's box scores and the day's pitching form a morning fix. The thirst is insatiable. I can't seem to get enough.



...baseball, a cigar and a drink...ideal

Cigar Aficionado | Weekly Wrapper | I Need Baseball -- and a Cigar

technorati tags:, , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home